The Navy is irritating me today. I had to go to a TMO moving appointment today because Larry is in North Carolina. I didn't think much about it when I got up this morning and got dressed. I am wearing a thick (it was only 39 degrees this morning) turtleneck sweater dress and my over the knee motorcycle boots. I must look pretty darn good today because while on base I got stared at like a piece of walking meat (that wears boots, of course). Then I had to watch a stupid slide show presentation about moving and there was an Air Force guy who felt the need to talk to me the whole time... seriously? What an effing looser. He was driving me nuts. He kept laughing all nervous like and smiling a lot. So I get through the PPT and the guy does his appt first. Then I do mine. Only to find out that there is all kinds of crap I have to do to Larry's motorcycle that he didn't do before he left for North Carolina. Grrrr. Like I didn't already have enough to do?!?!?
On a more positive note though, I finally fixed our old computer last night. I have been trying to wipe it clean so I could give it to Chad (a guy I work with) because his computer recently died. We weren't using our old one, so I fixed it all up like brand new last night and brought it in to him. I hope that he gets some use out of it.
This weekend should be fun. There is Halloween on Friday and then on Saturday Genny is coming over and we are going to have a scrapbooking day. I have to finally finish Victoria's scrap book and I need to start on Temperance's book.
Oh and I watched the Other Boleyn Girl movie last night... still unsure how I felt about it. I liked it and yet was all mad at the end so I just don't know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment