The Phillips'

The Phillips'
Love

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Victoria's tooth

We were busy girls today. Temperance peed on the potty (YAY for her) and Victoria lost her 2nd top front tooth. She is talking slightly hilariously now so please call her and talk to her because it will make your day!!!

Here are some photos from today! Temperance is finally starting to smile... well down right cheese at the camera for photos!
This is me before work this morning. :)
Close up of me.

Victoria before I pulled her tooth (which really just fell out in my fingers). She looks slightly afraid. Hah.
And here she is after. No more top teeth.... bummer. I really wanted corn on the cob for dinner tomorrow. Oh well. :)
That's it from us for now. This weekend I am thinking about going to do some whale watching with the girls at the Mokapu Lighthouse. If I do I will post pics.

No comments: