Wow - January is alreay over half gone and I am imagining the rest of the month will fly just as quickly! Here are some random shots of the girls and myself. Currently Victoria is learning to ride her bike & tie her shoes. She has also learned to ice skate (yes, here in Hawaii) and she can rollerblade! Temperance is a little ball of fun who loves to push the envelope and is scared of NOTHING. :) I really want to get her a T-ball set because she loves to throw balls and I think she would really like it. Enjoy the photos!!!

This is a classic self-portrait of Victoria & Mommy. :)

This one was take by Victoria!

A rare photo of the three of us. It is hard to get Temperance to sit still. :)

Victoria and Temperance.... Temperance is trying to escape!

Yup, I get this face ALL-THE-TIME! LOL. Temperance wears her emotions out there for everyone to see. :) Our 2010 is off to a great start!
No comments:
Post a Comment