The Phillips'

The Phillips'
Love

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

read at your own risk b/c trust me I am pissed

I am sick of...

Smiling when someone says "Oh Hawaii!?! Well that's not bad!" - yes it is bad b/c 6 months after we get there Larry leaves for Afghanistan and I am stuck on an effing island without my best friend. An island people, as in NO WHERE TO GO.

Civilian wives complaining when their husband works overtime - my husband leaves for 7 months at a time - get over it you whiny little wind bags.

Civilians telling me that "Well that's what you signed on for when you married Larry" - No, what I signed on for was a man who loves me no matter what, a man who provides for my family, a man who protects not only me and our children, but every other person in America, a man who loves me even with all my faults, a man who happens to be a Marine. That doesn't mean I enjoy being a single mom, doing everything alone, and standing on my own two feet all the damn time. That means I love my husband more than anything and anyone else in this world. He is my soul mate and I will put up with being a single mom, doing everything alone, and standing on my own two feet, but that doesn't mean that I have to enjoy it. That's like being sad when your dog dies only to have someone say "Well you knew he wouldn't last forever"... WTF people???

I am sick of Pensacola and the fake ass people we have met here - Why can't people just be honest and respectful?

Lastly, I am sick of fat military wives - We get free use of the gym... go there and stop being an embarrassment to the rest of us. Your husband works his ass off in the military to protect your right to that free gym. The real part I don't understand are the stay-at-home moms who are fat. Seriously? What are you doing with all that free time? Take your children for a walk & get outside.

I am way too busy today for stupid people. On a side note - the Pensacola Journal reported today that gun sales have gone up more than 1,000 percent since the election... local gun stores can not even keep up with the sales. One store said that they are selling more guns now than in Clinton's time. If you plan on purchasing an assault rifle, now is the time.