So the election is finally over - thank goodness and even though it didn't turn out the way I thought it should, I am done being worried about it. I am a firm believer that worrying accomplishes nothing. Praying and finding solace in my Savior, Jesus Christ is what lies ahead for me. God must have a plan to have put Obama into the presidency. Therefore, I will pray that God gives him strength to be a good President, to do right by the American people, and to soften his heart and make him more than just a great speaker, but also a great President. I also pray that God softens my heart and allows me to get rid of any resentment.
Complaining won’t help the situation, so I am done with it.
On a more positive note, Victoria is doing just fabulous in school. I forgot to mention that she got her first report card and of course she is doing great!!! She is always so helpful and such a caring, sweet person. She loves to share and is truly involved with raising Temperance. She doesn't even complain if she wants to play in their room and Temperance is taking a nap, instead she sneaks in quiet like a mouse and gets her stuff and then plays in the living room. I couldn't have asked for a better child and while she drives me up the wall with how much she can remind me of Larry, she is a wonderful little girl... She just happens to take after her Daddy and since I love him, I can't help but love her even more.

This is our first "Family Portrait" taken at Larry's Daddy's house in Texas when we were there for Temperance to be dedicated. We have a beautiful family, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment