The Phillips'

The Phillips'
Love

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Home!!!

Larry and I finally took the plunge and bought our first house.  It is beyond amazing. It is everything we wanted and even more than we thought it would be. We were truly blessed to get the house and we are thankful every day. We had an amazing realtor and the whole process was actually pretty smooth. I have to give props to Larry for picking the house, doing the hard work and making it all possible. As soon as we get Victoria back home with us, we will post a full family photo out in front. For now, here are some photos of us doing a little work on it and of course, the SOLD photo!

I spilled a soda in my lap on the way to VA to see the house. Ruined my phone but got this amazing photo. Hah

SOLD!

I was never so happy to take a photo as this one!

Larry changing out the door lock on the front door

Just us

Starting to paint in the living room

Larry re-painted our mailbox post and added the new numbers. It looks awesome.

Front of the house after yard work was completed

Living room after carmel color added to the walls

My double wall ovens!!! I LOVE THEM!

My cooktop. It is gas and I love cooking on it.

The dining room.  We are not done in there yet, but it is a great start!

Victoria's pool party blue room.

Temperance's sugar plum and purple room. She picked the colors herself!

As we continue on the house, I will be sure to upload more photos. At this point we are focused on unpacking and getting things together. I look forward to being in this house as long as possible. Larry and I not only love the house, but we really like our location.  King George is a great place to live and it will be a wonderful place to raise our family!

No comments: