The Phillips'

The Phillips'
Love

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Homecoming Busy

I am insanely busy getting ready for Larry's homecoming. And of course I keep adding things to do to the list. Sigh. So far I still need to finish my banners/signs, hang said banners/signs, clean up the kid's room, change the sheets on the bed, clean out the truck and wash it, and finish the big homecoming project I am working on. Sorry I can't divulge more info about the project because every now and then Larry actually reads the Blog about his life.

The girls do not know the exact date he is coming home. I am not even going to tell them until we are there at the hanger waiting. Victoria knows that we have a function at his hanger but since we actually do squadron functions there it is not throwing any red flags. She is even aware that she will wear her homecoming outfit to show the other spouses. They are going to be so insanely excited. :)


And on top of everything else I am doing I am still training for a marathon. Needless to say, I am a busy woman. But at least there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: