The pictures below are from Christmas Eve.

I let the girls open one present each Christmas Eve (a new pair of jammies for both of them).
YAY - they were all excited about their new jammies!!!Christmas morning started with the girls getting up around 0700 and heading down stairs. We did our stockings first and then the presents from Santa. Then they dug into the rest of them and the house quickly became a trash & present pile! LOL. They had a LOT of fun opening presents.





Right around the time we were done with presents and I was starting my pumpkin cheesecake, we had a visitor!!!!! Just when I was afraid we would have to spend Christmas alone this year, I found our a really great friend of ours (Clinton) would be on island over the Holidays! I was sooo excited. We invited him over for Christmas dinner and the girls had a wonderful time with him. They were both fighting for his attention all night. I am pretty sure they wore him out! LOL. We were truly blessed to have Clinton spend Christmas day with us this year!
While it was really sad to not have Larry home with us, he was in our thoughts and our prayers all day long. We miss our Daddy and we can't wait for him to come back home to us!!!! Be thankful for your family & show them appreciation every day!


No comments:
Post a Comment