The Phillips'

The Phillips'
Love

Monday, April 6, 2009

Diamond Head Hike

Hiking Diamond Head!
We were able to do a hike up diamond head and the views were breathtakingly beautiful. It was a great time for all of us. Here are some photos of our journey! We bought the backpack Temperance is in when Victoria was little. I have yet to find one that is of better quality! This thing is awesome. We get so many compliments every time we take it somewhere. It is by Sherpani, if you don't own one, I recommend it if you do any hiking.
The view is just amazing. Victoria did a great job hiking up and down the extinct volcano. I don't think she realized the significance of it now, but some day we will be able to show her the pictures and tell her about it. She didn't even complain about the hundreds of stairs she had to climb to get to the top!
This is a beautiful view of Waikiki Beach from the top of Diamond Head.

Enjoying a sweet treat at the end of the hike!

I am not so sure Temperance had a lot of fun on the hike!!! LOL!

No comments: